1/23/10

Taking 'being Fly', to another level.

I think it's brilliant. I was just checking out Nalden and found out 'bout this. For the people that want to stay somewhere else, but not in an ordinary hotel. How about staying a night in a farm or better; a firetower. No that's nothing, how about a night in a mill or no, a castle. Or a train? A train?! It's all possible but nothing better than my favourite one. The 'Airplane'.
A luxe suite for two guests. With jacuzzi, sauna, 3 flatscreens with a blu-ray player, and of course a panorama of an airfield when you'r sitting in the cockpit.
Maybe no article I normally post, but I thought you just had to know. At least I would, and Im definitely going to keep this on the planning for my girl. 350 a night. Euros is that. Alright, check some photos.








More Info at the website of the (dutch) company. Hotelsuites.nl
More Info and photos of the Airplane. Airplane Suite

No comments:

Post a Comment